Objecteering Scope Manager is a unique solution for the model-integrated management of your goals, dictionary, business rules and requirements.
Objecteering Software is proud to announce the release of an exclusive new module that completes its modeling tool suite by providing support of the preliminary phases prior to actual system construction or evolution. Successful preliminary phase modeling is now made simple with Objecteering Scope Manager, with the relevance and completeness of system models permanently guaranteed.
What are the goals of the system? What is the terminology used in the domain? What business rules must be respected? What are the expected requirements? To help you formalize these vital points, Objecteering Scope Manager provides perfectly adapted techniques designed to guide you in the definition and realization of your systems. With Scope Manager, Objecteering combines the support of these techniques with systems modeling (UML2, BPMN, EA and SysML), in order to coordinate models and scope elements.
"Formalizing the company's vision and activity domain, establishing information system requirements, and situating developments to guarantee the respect of these elements are all vital to the success of companies and their information systems. With Objecteering Scope Manager, a model-driven approach is now possible across the entire scope of the company. This new and unique tool is designed for both business owners and IT services." declares Philippe Desfray, Objecteering Software's VP for R&D.
The main functionalities of
Objecteering Scope Manager
- Support of goal, dictionary, business rule and requirement analysis
- Unique repository integrating goals, requirements, business rules, the dictionary and UML, BPMN, EA and SOA models, or other extensions
- Graphical modeling, dedicated editors, links with models
- Editors dedicated to goals, requirements, the dictionary and business rules
- Traceability with the model (dedicated traceability editor)
- MS-Word integration to recover Scope elements from MS-Word documents
- Model impact analysis for goal, requirement, business rule or dictionary term modification
- Dedicated documentation generation: glossary, requirement analysis document, vision document, business rules
- Model coverage measurement
- Wizards for creating models from goals, requirements, business rules or dictionary terms
- Customization of the properties of goals, requirements, business rules or dictionary terms
Objecteering Scope Manager Enterprise Edition is available for Windows and Linux, either with a fixed license from 940 EUR, or with a floating license from 1700 EUR.