Objecteering C++ Developer
C++ expertise driven by UML2 models
- Support of UML 2 and the entire C++ standard
- High-quality C++ code generation based on the model
- Permanent code-model consistency
- C++-dedicated ergonomics, code previewing
- Dynamic C++ modeling assistance, support of patterns
- Reverse engineering of existing C++ applications
- Makefile management based on the deployment model
- C++-dedicated group work management: C++ model components
- Powerful and complete customization of code generation
- C++-dedicated dynamic patterns (Coplien, accessors, C++ patterns)
- Support of the standard STL and MSF libraries (customization available for other libraries)
- Generation of Doxygen documentation
C++ mastery through models
C++ is a particularly complex language requiring a high level of expertise. Objecteering C++ Developer systematizes C++ expertise and ensures the overall quality of the code produced, as well as guaranteeing permanent code-model consistency. The complex management of "includes", pointers, parameter passing modes or encapsulation are examples of tasks taken on by Objecteering. Objecteering guarantees the maintainability and progressiveness of your C++ applications.
Objecteering makes C++ programming intuitive, through dynamic assistance, the construction of UML models for C++, and systematized expertise in generated code and the use of appropriate libraries.
Objecteering C++ Developer assists team organization through a C++-dedicated group work management service. For example, model parts (model components) can be exchanged between different teams, along with the elements necessary to their use in C++ (includes, libraries), with dedicated support of version management, access rights and group work.
Objecteering C++ Developer organizes sources according to model structure, and drives code production right through to the final executable, using defined targets and makefiles. From a wizard used to define "projects" and generation "targets", as well as all the necessary generation options, Objecteering determines the target application, its breakdown into binaries, libraries and executables and its production options, and automatically generates the code production process (makefiles).
Objecteering customization services (integrated MDA technology and the "template" mechanism provided by Objecteering C++ Developer) make it easy to adapt C++ code generation rules to the needs, preferences, constraints and generation extensions of specific frameworks.