Objecteering C# Developer
C# expertise driven by UML2 models
- Complete support of UML2 and C#, code generation
- Coupled to Visual Studio
- Permanent code-model consistency (C#/UML2)
- C#-dedicated group work management: C# model components
- Automated generation of the production process (Makefile) based on the model
- C# reverse engineering (source and .net assembly) to re-use existing applications
- Customization to adapt C# code generation to your own specific context using MDA technology
- Ergonomics dedicated to "C# use of the model"
- Integrated management of C# notions (event, delegate, property, indexer, C# container )
- C# design patterns
- Automatic generation of .Net documentation, for HTML, MSDN or Visual Studio on-line help.
Maximize the productivity and quality of your C# developments
Objecteering C# Developer produces high-quality C# code based on UML2 models. It uses the richness of UML2 to provide detailed and expert coverage of C# capacities. UML model quality control guarantees high-quality code with sound underlying design. For example, Objecteering guides and controls good model structuring in layers, by managing and controlling dependencies between packages.
Objecteering C# Developer ensures permanent code-model consistency that guarantees the maintainability and progressiveness of your applications. Within the UML model, the developer’s job is made easier by a C# specific user interface, including easy access to C# notions (iterator, override, sealed, etc.), dedicated dialog boxes and specific UML diagrams. Dedicated C# services (Ndoc, patterns, etc) make models even more productive.
Coupled with Visual Studio .Net, Objecteering C# Developer combines advanced comfort and productivity with the guaranteed quality of model-driven development. The user can work in model-centric mode in Objecteering or in code-centric mode in Visual Studio .Net, with consistency permanently guaranteed.
Objecteering’s development-adapted group work features
assist and guide the organization of model-driven C# development in large-scale teams. Model parts (Objecteering model components) can be exchanged between different teams, along with the elements necessary to their use in C#, with dedicated support of version management, access rights and group work.
Objecteering’s customization services (integrated MDA technology) make it easy to adapt C# code generation to the needs, preferences, constraints and generation extensions of specific frameworks.