Objecteering Java Developer
Benefit from the productivity and quality of UML2-driven Java development
- Support of UML2 and Java 5
- Industrial, high-quality Java code generation
- Permanent code-model consistency
- Two possible work modes: Model Driven or Roundtrip
- Production line generation (ANT)
- Integration in Eclipse 3.1
- Dedicated Java teamwork management: Java model components
- Reverse engineering of existing Java applications
- Powerful and complete customization of code generation
- Support of GOF patterns and patterns dedicated to Java
- Generation of javadoc documentation
Objecteering Java Developer produces high quality Java code from UML2 models. It uses the richness of UML2 to cover Java capacities, including new Java 5 features, such as templates, enumerations, etc. For example, UML model quality control lets you structure models in layers, while managing and controlling dependencies with the help of Objecteering.
Used in countless large-scale projects, Objecteering Java Developer ensures permanent code-model consistency, thereby guaranteeing the maintainability and progressiveness of your applications.
Coupled with the Eclipse workshop
, Objecteering Java Developer combines advanced comfort and productivity with the guaranteed quality of model-driven development. The user can work in model-centric mode in Objecteering or in code-centric mode in Eclipse, with consistency permanently guaranteed.
Objecteering’s development-adapted work group features
assist and guide the organization of model-driven Java development in large-scale teams. For example, model parts (Objecteering model components) can be exchanged between different teams, along with the elements necessary to their use in Java (typically .jars), with dedicated support of version management, access rights and group work.
Objecteering’s customization services (integrated MDA technology) make it easy to adapt Java code generation to the needs, preferences, constraints and generation extensions of specific frameworks.