MDA customization and modeling in a single tool
- MDA tool integrated with a modeler on model repositories for the entire enterprise
- Graphical modeling of your UML profiles using UML 2.0 diagrams
- Wizards to automate Objecteering adaptation and create Java code and a Java infrastructure
- An open and fully-documented metamodel, accessible in Java
- A Java API to adapt Objecteering, define model transformation and generate code
- An API and a set of tools to adapt existing Objecteering code generators (Java, C#, C++)
- Generation templates: generation without programming
- Automated production of "MDA components" to deploy your extensions on your models
- Unlimited combination of MDA components on your models, to adapt their extension and use
- Immediate application and debug/tests of extensions and their associated code
Productive models adapted to your specific context
Objecteering MDA Modeler provides a dedicated graphical modeling tool to help you easily develop the tools you need when implementing a model-driven MDA approach in your projects.
With Objecteering MDA Modeler, you can adapt, automate, assist and control the development of your applications, through the application of the best methodological practices and the best technological choices for your specific domain.
This means that you can easily construct a dedicated UML tool integrating all your expertise, thereby considerably increasing productivity and improving the quality of your application development.
You can tool the entire development cycle, by associating and combining MDA components for successive application on your models.
Through MDA components, the features, appearance, ergonomics, menus and commands of Objecteering Modeler automatically adapt to your choices. Your models are built according to your methodological rules, your patterns are automated, your documents are generated using your document templates, and your specific code generation is systematized.
A few examples:
- Automation of the PRAXEME method and code generation on the SOA infrastructure of a large insurance company (SMABTP)
- Automation of 3-tier application production, with model-based WEB interface
- Automation of the system engineering approach and distributed application production (CORBA) for technical systems