Objecteering Scope Manager
Connect your goals, dictionnaries, business rules and requirements to your business and application models!
What are the goals of the system? What is the terminology used in the domain? Which business rules must be respected? What are the expected requirements? To help you formalize these key points, Objecteering Scope Manager provides the right techniques designed to guide you through the definition and realization of your systems.
- Support of goal, dictionary, business rule and requirement analysis
- Unique repository integrating goals, requirements, business rules, the dictionary and UML, BPMN, EA and SOA models, and other extension models
- Graphical modeling, dedicated editors, links with models
- Editors dedicated to goals, requirements, the dictionary, and business rules
- Traceability with the model (dedicated traceability editor)
- Recovery of Scope elements from MS-Word documents
- Model impact analysis for Scope element modification
- Dedicated documentation generation: glossary, requirement analysis document, vision document, business rules document
- Model coverage measurement
- Wizards for creating models from Scope elements
- Customization of the properties of Scope elements