Technical System Modeling
Objecteering supports the SysML technical system modeling standard (Systems Modeling Language), as well as UML2 modeling features, consistency management and traceability management, making it a tool perfectly adapted to the domain.
SysML is used to specify, analyze, design, check and validate complex technical systems and systems-of-systems. SysML lets you control system complexity, describe system requirements and technical constraints, and manage various disciplines to construct a system (mechanical, electronic, software, …), as well as enabling you to define components delegated to specialized teams, and to manage the traceability of realization and assembly work.
Objecteering further strengthens its features and adapts the use of SysML to your specific needs through the following functionalities:
- complete coverage of SysML and UML2
- editors dedicated to SysML diagrams
- traceability editor facilitating the improved management of traceability essential to SysML
- customizable documentation generation, MDA tooling
- integrated requirements and dictionary management