Complete and unlimited control of teamwork on models
- Shared central repository
- Teamwork support: coordination/synchronization of modifications
- Model level diff/merge management (merges of branches from different versions)
- Model import/update mechanism
- Model component delivery mechanism, with management of required dependencies and versions.
- Centralized management of team configuration updates (MDA tool version –MDA components – library and model component version)
- Off-the-shelf coupling with CVS tools (IBM Rational ClearCase, Telelogic Synergy/CM, Serena Dimensions, via the SCC API: Serena Professional, MS SourceSafe, CVS/Igloo, and other tools with an SCC interface)
Teamwork on projects at the model level requires team organization and discipline that can be hard to put in place. Objecteering assists, guides and manages these tasks, both during the set-up of the organization and in its daily functioning.
Objecteering 6 provides flexible and unlimited support of large-scale development. The benefits of its optimized central repository are twofold: reduced memory consumption and the ability to load very large models.
Objecteering Teamwork provides teamwork mechanisms that help organize a project over several teams in separate workspaces. These mechanisms help organize communication and deliveries between different teams using model components, which are themselves modeled.
Objecteering coordinates group work on a single model, through model reservation and synchronization management. Workspaces are synchronized, by guaranteeing their homogeneity and automatically updating both the external models or libraries used and the MDA parameters (MDA components) of each workspace.
With its wide range of version and configuration management tool integrations, Objecteering 6 slots easily into your change management process, and coordinates teamwork on the model.
Objecteering Teamwork guarantees the consistency of the shared model repository, and manages version branches through its powerful model diff-merge feature.