- See the supported diagrams
- Integrated UML2, BPMN, and Enterprise Architecture
- Complete coverage of model-driven development, from goal analysis right through to coding and testing.
- Seamless transition between phases, including traceability management between needs, requirements, models and code.
- Dynamic and customizable model consistency checks.
- Integrated MDA technology, providing increased model transformation and code generation capacities.
- Single, shared repository for all models during all development phases.
- Automatic documentation productions, and web publication.
- Integration and synchronization with the Eclipse development environment.
- Support of teamwork, concurrent modeling, model merges, and version and configuration management integration./li>
- Complete tool openness and integration with a wide range of third-party tools (SCM, requirements management, IDE, etc.)
- Customizable and easily extendable tool to fit your projects composants MDA)
- Language, methodology and platform independent (Linux, Windows)
Comfortable, productive, professional
A model is not just a drawing. With more than 250 consistency checks immediately applied to your models, Objecteering ensures permanent consistency and traceability management.
Whatever your role and domain (business owner, IT service provider, designer, analyst, developer, architect, …), whatever your approach and your technical targets, Objecteering 6 can be easily configured to truly become a tool dedicated to your specific context.
The flexibility of Objecteering’s graphical editors makes it easy to create, associate, connect, embed, organize and handle model elements. Objecteering’s semantic graphical editors interactively guide and assist designers.
The Fask Link Editor, a graphical editor dedicated to viewing and editing links, lets you quickly create traceability, use and inheritance links through a simple drag and drop, and provides an easy means of viewing and browsing elements.
Graphical settings are used to predefine numerous UML model presentation criteria. Objecteering "templates" are veritable modeling style sheets that you can share with other users to federate your preferences.