With Objecteering Scope Manager
, associate goal, requirement and dictionary management with UML modeling, and produce a specification that respects business rules.
With Objecteering Scope Manager, start from the requirements definition phase and continue seamlessly right through to the analysis and design models. Based on standards such as the OMG's SysML (System modeling language), Objecteering Scope Manager supports the graphical modeling of requirements, and formalizes the model parts impacted by each requirement, as well as the test cases that will check that each requirement has been met, and so on. Objecteering Scope Manager’s impact analysis tool identifies the consequences if a change is made to a requirement, while its associated documentation generation feature produces a specification.
Take advantage of a comprehensive modeling tool
- Supports requirement analysis, goal analysis, dictionary and business rule definition
- Unique repository for goals, requirements, business rules, dictionary and models: UML, BPMN, EA, SOA, SysML and other UML extensions
- Graphical modeling, dedicated editors, links with the models
- Dedicated editors for goals, requirements, the dictionary and business rules connected to the Model
- Traceability with the model (dedicated traceability editor)
- Recovery of Scope elements (goals, etc.) from MS-Word documents
- Impact analysis : impact of a requirement change on the model
- Dedicated document generation: Glossary, Requirement analysis document, Vision document, Business Rules document
- Measurement of the model coverage ratio
- Model creation wizards from these Scope elements
- Customization of the properties attached to Scope elements